Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Three Favorite Puppy Place Books


Puppy Place is my favorite book series because in every book it has a different puppy, and in every book the puppy finds a home.  

My three favorite books are:  Buddy, Noodle and Patches.

My favorite book in the series of all the ones I've read is Buddy.  It was my favorite book because it was a story about a mama dog that had three puppies, Cinnamon, Cocoa and Buddy.   At the end of the book, an author adopted Cinnamon and Cocoa.  A bookstore person was going to adopt Buddy, but he came to the house later and said his store was too busy to take care of a puppy, but he would be happy to take the mother Skipper.  So Buddy got to stay with his foster family, the Petersons.



 



Noodle is my second favorite book because it is a story about a puppy that was drowning in an icy lake.  Lizzie takes Buddy out to get some firewood, but while she's getting the firewood she sees a puppy drowning.  She runs as fast as she can to tell her mom and dad.  Her dad calls the fire department where he works.   They say they'll get over there as fast as they can.  When the ice rescue team is out on the ice, the ice starts to break.   One of the rescue workers says she can reach the puppy, but the people on land say they have to haul the rescue workers back in.   She grabs the puppy anyway, and then they pull them back in.  At the end, the owners that accidentally left Noodle at Loon Lake Park take Noodle home.


My third favorite book is Patches.  It's about when Sammy and Charles go to a haunted house.  They hear a howling which they think is a ghost.  But then they see a cute little beagle puppy tangled up in its leash.  They can't take him home because they see someone sitting on the porch so they know he has an owner. At the end, Patches lives with Sammy's cousin who was fixing up the house they thought was haunted.


2 comments:

  1. I like your book reports - they make me want to read the books, too. I think I need to make a trip to the library. . . .: ) Danalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your first two fav.'s. But now you have made me want to read patches.

    My name is miranda too.

    ReplyDelete