Sunday, November 22, 2009

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up (Part II)

If I become a dog breeder when I grow up, I will breed all kinds of dogs.

My first dog that I would breed would be a Rolly, a mix between a Rottweiler and a Collie, because my brother's favorite dog is a Rottweiler and my favorite is a Collie.
 



The second dog I would be breed would be a Miniature Husky.  I know I would use a Husky; I'm pretty sure I would use a Samoyed for the second dog because I need a smaller dog.  And I like Samoyeds because they are like Huskies but smaller.


 
What kinds of dogs would you breed?  Remember they can be more than just two dogs.

4 comments:

  1. I'm allergic to dogs, but I always wanted a chocolate lab. I think they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the National Dog Show yet? You can watch it on hulu.com - my little girl loves seeing all the puppies on the screen! I think I'd breed bird dogs...and maybe dobermans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda, we have a dog that is half Bichon Frise and half American Eskimo. He looks like a Bichon, but a bit taller and has a wonderful temperament. I'll email you a picture through your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to have Maltese. They are so cuddly, since they are small and oh, I just love the soft hairs that they have.

    ReplyDelete