Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Picture that I Want for Christmas

Last year I saw a picture that my family's friend Kathleen took of a dog at a shelter.  I asked for a copy of that picture for Christmas.  I chose it because whenever I looked at it for awhile I started to get tears in my eyes.

This year I want this picture for Christmas because I don't know why.  I like looking at it the best.  I'm going to ask my parents to buy it - and frame it. 

  
 Which dogs in the gallery do you like?

This post was dictated by me to my mom.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture.
    And I love your name, Miranda.
    I love it so much, that when I met a new friend and you were at my house, I kept calling HER Miranda. Now I call her Miranda-also-known-as-Gretchen because I like the story of meeting her while you were visiting.

    I think one of the reasons I like this picture (besides the fact that it is adorable) is because it won't drool or shed.
    ;)
    Love your dog blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miranda,

    I might be able to take a picture of Miela the greyhound husky in the snow. She can pull sleds--that's why winter is my favorite season. We just saw Santa Buddies on Friday and it was very exciting. I loved it! I hope you can see it soon! My mom will send the photo to your mom.

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete