Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Friends' Boston Terrier Sophie

I am posting about a Boston Terrier because my friends have a cute little puppy named Sophie.
Boston Terriers aren't supposed to be hyper, but my friends' dog Sophie is.

Me and my friends hide from Sophie and she comes squeaking after us to try and find us.

Here are three facts about Boston Terriers:
1. Boston Terriers ears start out bent but then they are cropped.

2. Boston Terriers shouldn't exercise strenuously on hot days because they are prone to heat stroke.

3. The Boston Terrier's nickname is American Gentleman.

2 comments:

  1. Your story about the Boston Terrier is very good. My daughter has an English Terrier and it is very hyper. They love her because she is very independent and can entertain herself.

    Please keep writing. You are very good at it.

    Thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate it a lot.

    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miranda--Sophie definitely is very hyper--no doubt about it! We keep hoping she will calm down when she gets a little older. She is turning one soon--we should have a party for her--will you come to the party?

    ReplyDelete